Convention 2020 is a groundbreaking and highly acclaimed multi-year futures study sponsored by ICCA, IMEX and a number of leading players from across the industry globally. The study is looking at how the business events industry needs to evolve over the next decade in response to transformational changes taking place in the world around us.
In this session, programme director Rohit Talwar and a panel of Convention 2020 sponsors will:
· Share and discuss some of the most important and challenging findings arising from the work to date
· Outline critical decisions that are emerging for the industry
· Explore the implications and opportunities emerging for venues, destinations and event owners Provide practical case examples of how the industry is responding in innovative ways
· Outline plans for the next year of the research programme
· Explain the opportunities for ICCA members to contribute to the research programme
· Highlight other talks at this years’ ICCA Congress that have a strong focus on the future of business events.