In this interactive session, Convention 2020 project director Rohit Talwar will lead off with a short overview of some of the critical challenges and choices for venues and destinations emerging out of the research to date.
Rohit will then facilitate a discussion between the audience and a panel of ICCA members who are sponsoring the Convention 2020 study. The discussion will explore key topics including:
· How venues and destinations can address these key challenges and choices?
· How to adopt a more strategic approach and incorporate long term thinking into the planning process for venues and destinations?
· How best to best incorporate forthcoming trends and developments?
· How to identify and deliver innovation and transformational change opportunities? and
· What issues should we be exploring further through the ICCA research programme and Convention 2020?
The outputs of the discussions will be captured and fed into future outputs from the Convention 2020 research programme.