About the Programme
This year’s Research, Sales & Marketing Programme has been totally redesigned to enable each delegate’s personal priorities to be directly addressed.
Who Should Attend?
Junior to mid-level managers and client-facing executives from venues, destination marketing organisations, and PCOs.
Five Reasons Why You Should Attend
1 - Friendly, experienced faculty with extensive frontline experience; client speakers who “tell it like it is” - all ready to share advice with delegates from breakfast till late in the evening, throughout the programme.
2 - Bring in your own marketing or research challenges, collateral material, projects you’re working on - and get direct advice on how to improve your performance on these real tasks. This personalised approach is unique amongst meetings industry educational events.
3 - One-on-one coaching from numerous ICCA Data research staff: learn how to use the ICCA Association Database in a way that suits your working style and company objectives.
4 - Fantastic networking with peers in your own age-group and experience levels.
5 - Participate in the Business Exchange and return to your of ce not only better educated, but with genuine new sales leads to show your manager and colleagues!
Different session formats will ensure there is a varied offering for all:
• Personal marketing challenges: we will be encouraging delegates to bring their ongoing projects with them to Vilnius. Inform us in advance about your marketing challenges and we will be able to discuss your project. Use the collective wisdom of the crowd so you return to the of ce with valuable feedback and advice.
• One-on-one appointments speakers: delegates will be able to schedule meetings with speakers at the event. Did you attend their session and want to discuss more? Are you working on a project which lies in their expertise? Bring your work to Vilnius and get expert advice!
• Debates: being green has been, say no to a PCO, hotels don’t have a clue about meetings, these are some possible debate topics which will be covered during the debates and should spark some heated arguments.
• Open mic session: do you have an area of expertise, which is not covered in the programme, and you would like to share your knowledge? Do you have a success or horror story? Tell us and take to the stage! Delegates will be given time to present a short presentation during the open mic session.
• Presentations: presentations will be held on various topics ranging from High Tech/Low Tech Networking, Unusual Approach to Marketing, Cross Cultural Communication, How to Qualify Clients for Fam Trips & Promotions and many more.
ICCA Data Workshops
Intensive online skills and strategies training using ICCA Data products. There will be workshops aimed at beginners and a session higlighting all the latest features. A new feature to this year’s programme is the addition of one-on-one appointments with our ICCA Data Researchers. Delegates will be able to set appointments with our researchers for more personal advice and training.
Personal Return on Investment (ROI)
We are glad to announce we will be helping each delegate identify and maximize the bene ts they gain from attending this year’s programme through the Personal Return on Investment Handbook. The handbook gives a structured framework for you to set business objectives, identify key learning outcomes, plan future action, record successes and will offer advice on how to get into the right mindset. The idea is to encourage everyone to think hard about what needs to be done by each individual both at the event and afterwards to get the maximum personal value from attendance, and to broaden understanding of the full range of potential bene ts that can be gained. Delegates are being encouraged to identify the value they obtain during the programme.
A unique opportunity to extend your network with peers from within the industry. All delegates will be provided with a Spotme device which will facilitate networking, the Business Exchange, messaging, business card exchange and much more.