The Forum for Young Professionals (FYP) is now open for application!
26 March 2012
The Forum for Young Professionals is a unique event that brings together 20 international young meetings professionals to share information, connect and to get a new perspective on the global meetings industry. The Forum for Young Professionals is complimentary and the only investment required is time and full participation. As the FYP takes place mainly over the weekend, time out of the office is kept to a minimum.
What others say about this unique event:
“This experience was one of the most rewarding I have had so far in the MICE industry. All young MICE professionals should apply.” - Therese Oppegaard, Stavanger Forum (FYP delegate 2011)
“Overall, attending FYP in Barcelona has presented me with a fantastic opportunity for both professional and personal development, increasing my knowledge of the business events industry whilst building contacts on both a national and international level. I strongly recommend anyone who is eligible and considering to apply to do so - it's a once in a life time opportunity!” - Deborah Lonne, Brisbane Marketing (FYP delegate 2011)
To be eligible to apply for the FYP 2012, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be 30 years of age or under, and reasonably fluent in English.
- You must have less than 3 years experience working in the Meetings Industry.
- You must either work for an ICCA member as a paid employee, or you or someone in your organisation must be attending EIBTM as a Hosted Buyer.
- You must be available to attend the full event, which starts on Saturday 24 November, and ends on Tuesday 27 November.
- You must be nominated by your employer as a suitable applicant for the Forum for Young Professionals.
To apply for the Forum for Young Professionals, please click here. More information about this event can be found on our website.