Best Marketing Award now even juicier than before!
02 July 2012
ICCA Best Marketing Award prize
Bedouk Event Sourcing Solutions just announced that they increased the value of their marketing package prize for the winner of the 2012 ICCA Best Marketing Award.
The BMA prize now contains the following:
- Enhanced page on all 6 Bedouk websites (Allowing you visibility to the French, American, British, Italian, Spanish and German markets)
- 1 month shared headline banner on 3 of the 6 websites OR 3 months shared headline banner on 1 website
And the total value of this marketing package? Almost 15.000€!
If your organisation has a great marketing campaign or project related to the international meetings market be sure to enter the ICCA Best Marketing Award (for complete list of submission guidelines please click here). We would also highly appreciate it if you could pass this message on to any other ICCA members who created a brilliant marketing campaign or project and invite them to enter as well.
For more details and how to enter please visit the ICCA Best Marketing Award website.
What previous BMA winners have to say about the ICCA Best Marketing Award
If you still need to be convinced of the coverage you can gain from the ICCA Best Marketing Award please find below quotes from previous BMA winners.
"Winning the Best Marketing Ward does not only bring the recognition of your peers plus a valuable marketing package, it also generates a lot of PR! The best thing about it was that our campaign got a new boost and we got a lof of from nearly all over the wrold. There were 29 articles written about it in the first month after the win. It was three-year programme and it started a wave of renewed interest." - Bente Bratland Holm, Norway Convention Bureau
"It was an honour for the Bureau to be shortlisted and a thrill to have won the ICCA Best Marketing Award in 2008. The award has helped raise our profile as a bidding destination for events, and is a testimony to the fact that a new destination like Sarawak is ready for business! I highly recommend participating in the award as a way to be recognised amongst our peers, and to enhance your organisation's profile" - Mike Cannon, Sarawak Convention Bureau
What you can do to help ICCA
Of course we like to get the word out on the ICCA Best Marketing Award so that as many people as possible get a chance to win the award. And this is where you can help us. Help us get the word out, some things you can do:
- Share the link to this article on your personal or companies Facebook, Twitter or other social network
- Email the link to this article to friends or other ICCA members who you think should definitely enter this Best Marketing Award challenge
- Draft your own message / vision / quote on the Best Marketing Award and share it on our Facebook page and Twitter page (@iccaworld)